Our number one goal is for all hospitals to have a reliable and efficient newborn hearing screening program that is fully compliant with all California state guidelines. To that end Apnea Analysis Centers offers the following services.
- We design a program that caters specifically to each hospital’s unique needs.
- We are available to provide screening services 365 days a year.
- Our services can be at no cost to the hospital.
- If an infant does not pass the initial test, Apnea Analysis Centers will retest the infant.
- We also provide outpatient screening for infants’ hearing retesting when the newborn has not passed the initial test. We handle the entire outpatient process.
- We provide on-time monthly reports to the state and hospital.
- We will evaluate your hospital’s existing newborn hearing screening program for free and suggest areas for improvement, if needed.
- We provide education for hospital staff on the California Newborn Hearing Screening Program.
- We remain compliant at all times with governmental agencies and regulations